IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the role of the "%" in the following dial-peer :dial-peer voice 150 pots description ** incoming dial peer ** incoming called-number .%    <<==========================  ????? direct-inward-dial port 0/3/0Kind Regards

Hello,I am trying to setup cme 8 on a cisco 2801 running ios 15.1.T.I have downloaded cme-basic-8.0.0.0.tar and cme-151-Tv2 on to flash.I am going to use 7940 in the lab so I removed most of the other phone loads before extracting the file so that I ...

feisalb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a PGW2200 node on a pair of SUN X4600 servers.I am now planning to implemnt some HSI adjunct servers.Can someone tell me, for sizing purposes, what the capacity of and HSI running on the SUN X4200 platfom is?Maximum calls? CPS? Erlang?Th...

tedgarner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have several 500 series ip phones on a uc560 that like to reboot randomly. has any one seen alarms like these i don't recognize the last=cold+backupIP messageis there a document that details what the different messages are for phone reloads ...

I am trying to test our connection to a new SP and I am making a Directory Number for the test number they gave us. Is there a way that when I dial my cell phone I make it use that test number to dial out of the new system as opposed to my current ru...

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes