IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Queries

I have 2 queries - what does th command "num-exp" do & how is tit different from translation-rule command ?What is the difference between AIM-CUE & NM-CUE ?

Hi Everyone,We're currently in the middle of an upgrade with a  customer going from CUCM 4.1(3) to 7.1(3). We've used temporary licenses to do  the cut-over and now those licenses are coming to an end. We really  need some support as to who we need t...

maabdi by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our front desk extension is 8200.  Every once and a while, a call will come in from extension 8200.  You cannot pick it up, and the only way to end it is let it go to voice mail, then disconnect.  When it happens, the person at the front desk is not ...

Is there a way to check on trunk capcity to see if I'm under or over utilized? I will be adding additional phones (1000+) and want to make sure that I have the correct amount. Currently using A clustered CMM 7.x with 3845's for the gateways with trun...

All,Wehen I tried to add a new phone to CCM, on the "phone configuration" page, there is a place to add calling search space, when the phone was inserted the "directory number configuration" page shows up, there also a place for calling search space....

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes