IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have setup speed dials and abbreviated dials but there is no "AbbrevDial" button showing when I try to access.I have phone "onhook" and press the number that corresponds to abbrev dial but the "AbbrevDial" button is missingThanks in advance

Hi there,we have CUCM7 "talking" to a CUBE router via SIP trunk; CUBE terminates SIP calls from a Telco:CUCM --- CUBE --- SIP ProviderCalls to known extensions are handled fine whereas calls to unknown extensions loop between the dial-peersfor incomi...

d-domjahn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So we have a client that is looking at using the AIM-CUE in a 3825 SRST router at a remote location.  They want to use it for the Auto Attendant feature, basically to direct a main number to an Auto Attendant.  That part is fairly easy to understand....

rcallison by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a H323 3845 ISR gateway with a MGCP QSIG interface connected to an Ericsson MD110.When we were running CUCM 7.0 we had calling and called name presentation between both systems however since upgrading to CUCM 7.1(2b) we are not rece...

I am testing a few third party SIP phones on my 7.1 CallManager cluster.  I am able to make and receive calls.  The only issue I am having is when I put a call on hold on the SIP phones I don't get any music on hold on the phone that is put on hold. ...

pmccloud by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me where theCallmanager name is used in version 5 and up.. During install a "CM_" is prefixed to the server name. Usually after the install we change the server name on the admin web page to the IP address however some of my peers cha...

miket by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer that has a UC540, with a shared line on about 15 phones.   There main number is mapped to this extension so that all incomming calls ring on each of the phones.The issue is that only one inbound call can take place at a time.   If ...

I'm still working the install of the Chinese language pack and the server does not seem to want to find the Chinese locale cm-locale-zh_CN-7.0.1.3000-1.cop.sgn using the FTP search and CD ROM.  We are on CUCM 7.1.3 and this is the latest file I find ...

Got a strange issue here. From the softphone using CUPC, I can dial local and long distance and I see the application dial rules getting applied properly. No problem with the softphone.However, from a deskphone, it is intermittent. I get "bad number"...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco or a third-party have a solution to perform a graceful shutdown of a CUCM 7.x appliance?  We have a customer that experiences periodic power failures.  They are running PowerChute, which has an agent for Linux.  Is this software supported ...

voipis4me by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes