IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am configuring DHCP on a CUCM 7.1.3 server and have a question re. the setup.When configuring a server I enter settings such as primary DNS, secondary DNS, Primary TFTP, Secondary TFTP, Domain Name, ARP Cache Timeout etc.When I add a DHCP Subnet...

Resolved! Queries

I have a few basic queries :What is the maximum number of phones we can have with CUCM 4x cluster ?What is the maximum number of phones we can have with CUCM 6x cluster ?What is the maximum number of phones we can have with per MCS 7835, 7845 ? Does ...

With call manager 4.1 sometimes the users can't call an international number and at the same time when someone calls from outside to inside the get "Network Congestion" message. To resolve this issue whenever i restart the call manager it resolves th...

haseeb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a problem on  FXO card. And I think  that it is problem of configuration I call numbers of line connected  in FXO card, and I take down the call before the IP Phone  answers me, the IP Phone continues sounded without stop, (approximat...