IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dial Mode in CUCM

I installed a 7.0.2  CUCM IP Telephony platform in a company that have an Avaya PBX. In Avaya platform it is possible to dial to internal numbers without off-hooking the phone and without pressing any other key. The user just type the internal number...

cfujimura by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME SIP Phones

I am trying to have a 7970 register across a different subnet on a CME.   It will register if I set the source-address to the external port of the CME but then that causes the other phones connected to the i.nternal ports to not register or not regis...

scsheldo by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can some one suggest for the below error ?MTP Reason Code [Optional].:13 Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:CFB Reason Code [Optional].:13 Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node IDMOH Reason Code [Optional].:13 Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node IDReg...

So I just installed a 7915 and from what my research tells me (CISCO) and all the buttons lit up means I dont have the firmware on the server.Where do I get it and how do I upload it?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing problem with 4 FXO lines configured on 2811 voice gateway with MGCP/CUCM7. Three lines are working perfectly on voice port 0,1 and 2, but when i connect 4th line on voice port 3 and calls from outside to inside then it gives half ring ...

haseeb by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes