IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is in-queue messaging/annoucement supported with Cisco Enterprise edition ? I mean by that, does the caller hears a music / announced when waiting in the queue ?If no, is there any tips in order not to let the caller waits hearing a phone ring ...

tka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys:CM 6.1.4 with Unity 5.x Does anyone have an idea how I can measure activity on hunt groups/PP besides running an (ISI Infortel reports) on all the extensions in the HG/PP? I am interested in finding out which HG/PP are used and how much. Thanks,...

tom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know how to find this link in the old net pro forum?http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&topicID=.ee6c829&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_lo...

bwalsh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,we have some users who are using extension mobility in multisite environment. How can I address 911 dialing if users login to phones in different locations. do I have to use Emergency Responder or it's something we can set it up without it?any...