IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CM Reporting

Morning, Is there any way to report on which phones have Mobility enabled in CM 7? I have 3 users with mobility enabled who are not associtaed to phones, they are taking up 4 DLU's when they should only take 2 while associated with a phone. Since we ...

walshliam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have various h323 Polycom video endpoints at remote locations around Europe which will be registered to a CUCM (v7.1) in London. I also have Cisco phones with VT Advantage registered to the same cluster in London. Between the phones in London and t...

stowellp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following problems:I integrated  Avaya Communication Manager 8730 with CUCM 7.1.3 throught a SIP trunk between them.All it´s working fine but occasionally when a Cisco IP Phone does a tranfer to Avaya phone the user of avaya phone doesn...

ma.romero by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the UC540 platform, how exactly is licensing done?  If you get a 8 phone license on the defualt kit, my understanding is that this gives you 8 IP phones, 2 teleworker phones, and 4 FXS ports.  So you can technically have 10 IP phones along with 4 ...

Dear All,Recently i am helping customer  intergrate BT - Brokerage phone system with Cisco voice gateway via qsig.  My customer using Call manager 7.1 and unityconnection 2.x.  Call function between BT phone system with call manager via qsig working ...