IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco is very pleased to announce First Customer Shipment (FCS), as of Dec 18, 2009 for the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971, IP Phone 9951 and IP Phone 8961 endpoints along with the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module. Orders for these endpoints ...

kimcneil by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 7.1(3) and IPC 7.0.3.0When I call from my IPC client to another IPC user and try to initiate an ad hoc conference call I get wave off (fast busy). This also happens when I call our MeetingPlace Express bridge number. I'm guessing this is a codec...

On CUCM 6.1 platform we have manager-agent relationships where the manager has call appearances of their agent's lines. They wish to barge into the agent's calls at times and listen in as the call progresses. We have the manager's and agent's phones ...

gmauer by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've recently upgraded from CallManager 4.1.3 to CUCM 7.1.3, and I've been unable to find any comprehensive informtion on getting custom ring tones uploaded.Can anyone shed some light on the process involved or perhaps a link to instructions?Thanks,...

Hi All,there are CUCM with Unity connection in one side, and CME in other side.they are communcating by SIP trunk. I like to have reach users in CME, when caller hits to directory handler in Unity Connection. I've created contacts in Unity Connection...

We have implemented a remote VG site with CUE at Local Office.  This VG is connected to CUCM 7.0.2 at our Head Office over the WAN . ·         In local local Office we have configured G.711 compression (as CUE can only use G.711)·         The WAN use...

Hi,I want to add a Cisco 888 gateway using MGCP in CUCM version 6.1.2.1124-1, this type of Gateway is not there to add, is there an update I can apply to CUCM to be make this Gateway available to do this?Thanks

Is there a way to associate a user's cell phone with their extension such that when the user calls another user in the office, their 4-digit extension will display on the phone instead of their 10-digit cell phone? In other words, I want to make the ...

Hello,I am going to migrate a remote office's old PBX system to our centralized CCM with Callmanager V5.12.  My questions is the office has a PRI with 16 channels.  Do I set up the voice PRI on the gateway the same way as if it has 24 channels?contro...

markcarat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,It may be a simple question, however I thought its better to get it clarified by the experts anyways.I'm stuck wondering, if the MWI Numbers are the only objects that must be in a Restricted Partition (i.e. the partition not in any of the CSS) and...

I want to use EMC SMARTS VoIP Perf manager (A OEM of Prognosis VoIP Manager)  to monitor our small but  soon to grow larger  Cisco VoIP  deployment.  The voice group at our company currently outsources VoIP billing to a 3rd party company.  The 3rd pa...