IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Does the CM System do the following?Example: Site 1 has staff meetings one day per week [Monday] for 1 hour. During that hour, we would like the system to route incoming calls to the main number to an off site answering service. We'd like this schedu...

Can anyone tell me where I can list all EM enabled users easily.We have CUCM 6.1 and currently there are 34 EM enabled users taking up 4 DLU's each.EM is no longer used and I want to try and free up the license units for phones.

r.robins by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,is it a normal condition that on every Call Manager version 5.X i have a packet loss during ping ?In particular every 5 packet reachable one is lost.I have tried on 6 different cluster and 2 different customer.Below an output of the problem.GK...

Hello all,I got a small problem with IP Communicator. It basically works fine but for some reason when I call an extension, like 1002, which is a physical IP Phone, they can't hear me. But if they speak I do hear them. Weird thing is that if I call t...

js by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The problem.....Simulating a complete failure of a cluster, and restoring onto a spare 7845.Restore is complete, and all data there...but no node license - sw license. Spare 7845 has a different NIC card obviously - different MAC address.Is this only...

Hi all,Hi have faced the folowing problem with a instalation for CUCM 6.1.3 :For phones 7960 and 7965 i have notice that when i made a call fw all on one of the phones for same reason after 20 min the call fw all is removed from the phone and from th...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I`m trying to understand the difference in Router IOS and CME/SRST IOS. If I download an IOS say 12.4.22T and install it on a router, will it have by default CME/ SRST with it or do I need to also download the CME/ SRST IOS and install on top as well...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes