IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some AS5350's which we currently use as a pseudo-ip2ip gateway... calls arrive at one 5350 by IP, are sent by crossover E1 to the other, and then can either go out through IP or through our E1 carriers. I am testing using a softphone and Elas...

chesebrgr by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! conference and MOH

Dear all,Sorry, for the following long paragraphs, but, really it is a very strange scenario.Issue concernig the conference and Music on hold.When an IP phone inside my company intiate a conference even with also inside other IP phones or outside cal...

I am running CCM 4.1(3) and am trying to find a way to route to an IP phone when the PSTN gateway is down.   I created an intercluster trunk in CCM that points to itself (same cluster).   I used this as the second choice route for my PSTN patterns.  ...

Looking at Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 7x (CUPC) with Presence Server 7x.In the client, I currently add users manually by hitting Contacts > Add New Contact > Search and then add the found contact to chat/im, etc.Is there a way I could bulk i...

Choice one had an outage yesterday that effected 2 of our offices for external incoming/outgoing calls. I want to see if our FXO lines were being utilized at all. Is there a way in Cm 7 to get this information?

nixon1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured the speed dial for an ephone from the CLI, however the IP phone (7911G) only shows the first four speed-dial entries out of the total 17 named stored. what did I miss? Another thing, when I try to configure the speed dial at the...

Unanswered Topics