IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client running CUCM 6.1.1.2000-3 and they're interested in setting up softphones.  I can't seem to find any info on this.  I got the softphone software but that seems to only go up to CUCM version 4.Is there a new option for higher versions ...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have CCM 4.2.I want to add new three ip phones in my three gates for my plant and i ask :If i can make the three extensions to be Non-DID numbers and at the same time to be located in a hunt group with one hunt pilot with DID extension to ...

Hi everyone. We are running 6.1.1.2000-3 and are unable to reset phones via call manager. We are trying to make some extension changes but they are not taking affect. If I reset the phone manually the changes still arent there.Ive tried restarting se...

mx by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe have recently installed a new DECT system and created the extensions on CM as basic SIP as they are single line handsets. The calls work fine from and to all handsets. We have an issue though with supplementary services. To call forward a SI...

scatman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have mobility setup and I want the original calling party to be displayed on the remote Destination's cell phone. However it is not working. The reason why it is not working is because the Telco only allows the Calling Party number in the setup mes...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone point out what special parameters that I need be aware when configuring XO SIP Trunk on CUCM 7.1? There is no CUBE involved in the connection.I looked at the SIP Trunk configuration explaination on CallManager, it has a lot of differen...

jjia by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes