IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The error may not be on the router but I have to check. A remote office has implemented a new fax server and it routes through their voice gateway (I set up) through 2 ISDN lines. They have issues with particular calls though. The fax tech wrote:call...

I currently have 424 Jabber for Windows clients rolled out of the 1053 total I need to complete.  I have at least 20 users that report audio issues:  Static, crackling, dropping words or lost audio for 2 to 10 seconds, and/or dropped calls.  This hap...

joekarter by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the following call flow:PSTN - CUBE - CUE on call leg between provider and CUBE I have g711alaw with dtmf in band, on call leg between CUBE and CUE I have g711ulaw and dtmf relay sip notify configured.The call connects and transcoder is be...

mmrkoci92 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes