IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm facing an issue with CUCM 5.1 on MCS 7835 H2 server(with two 72 GB SCSI). The hard disk utilization is 91% for both the active and inactive partitions. Please advise me on how to free some diskspace or how to upgrade the HDD if required.

vdominic by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I am trying to setup TAPS on my IPCC express 4.5 server.I could not find the taps.aef script.Can anybody give me the quick steps to use external IPCC 4.5 for CM 5.1. Thanks in adv.This is the link I followedhttp://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td...

joel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have IP PBX, NAT router (cisco) and SIP-phone connected as follows:IP PBX<-internet->NAT router<-LAN->SIP phoneThe problem: When I make a call from SIP phone to IP PBX the connecting goes correctly. But when I call from IP PBX to SIP phone th...

jouk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Got an issue with a line that the Telco says is ok. Got three trunk lines going into the FXO card. One line constantly holds the FXO port off hook. It may occasionally remain on hook if it is disconnected but after the first call it remains off ho...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer on CME 4.x who is having issues with their received call listing. Whenever a call comes in and is transferred to another user, the received call shows up as the calling number of the transferring party, instead of the external call...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have a couple of router's in which I install B-ACD. IOS: (C2801-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(22)TTelephony-service CONFIG (Version=7.0(1))In one router B-ACD works, in the other one the next message is diplay:*Apr 2 15:58:04.840: //...

abrenes26 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes