IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cucm 6.1.2 with 2 subscribers. if pub stopped receiving cdr records from one of the sub's - would you get an alarm indication? or would the only way you'd know be if you searched for a known record and it wasn't there?thanksRob

rvincent by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cucm ver 7.07941's are being deployed throughout. htere are over 100 phones. all except 2 people can change their native ringtones.On the ones I cannot change all i get is chirp 1 and chirp 2.I cannot get the list of the ringtones.I have che...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Recently i had one POC for FAX over IP using 2821 + E1 PRI.Both On ramp and off ramp fax are working fine , but for off ramp fax with normal TIFF attached file its not transmitting to the other end . I have gone through the docs and came to kn...

Guys,I know the concept of AAR is used when the bandwidth has been reached as set by the location CAC. But is there a similar way either on the WAN router using IP SLA commands etc and the callmanager to reroute the call over PSTN when the network be...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a design guide or a config example that's taking inbound numbers from a SIP trunk and sending it to the onramp fax application. I have been able to get this to work in the past with PRIs but not luck so far with SIP. Thanks in advan...

natedog by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a strange problem over a SIP trunk. I configured a SIP trunk between CCM 5.1 and a HiPath 3000 V7.0.When I am calling analog phones from Cisco Ip Phones first call is ok but second call ring and receive busy when I want to answer. I rec...