IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone worked with this particular solution? I know that it overlaps with SNR in CUCM to a certain degree and with the Black berry MVS solution there are definite similarities however I am particularly interested in the caveats of this solution. ...

skilambi by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Networkers,We have installed Cisco QM 2.4 SR1 integrated with Cisco IPCCX 5.0(2)Recording is working fine with QM server.I can see and listen to the recordings via QM desktop. I can also save the recordings one by one. for every agent.My issue i...

Hi,I have a UC520 and diferent IP phones with its extensions.I need to know how to obtain a report call list. My client need a report with the calls have made every extensions along de week. It is possible?regards

raruiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following topology at one location: Cisco Call Manager <- - > 6608 PRIs <- -> PBX <- -> PSTNAt another facility we have the following topology:Cisco Call Manager <- - > IOS MGCP G/W<- ->PSTNHere is my problem - in scenario 1 above, the Ci...

asafayan by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a request from one customer to configure the following scenario:If somebody call the manger does not take the call the call will be forwarded to his secretary, if his secretary does not answer, the call will be forwarded to the manager's Voice...