ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a hunt pilot with 5 members, how can I repeat the hunting if all members no answer or busy until Maximum Hunt Timer timeout. it seems each member only hunted once by defaultMy CCM version is 4.1Thanks

pengfang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm thinking about doing a CME install using one of the Bundled packages Cisco offers. The package I was looking at is the C2851-35UC-VSEC/K9, which is the 2851 router with CME, CUE, a PVDM2-48, and 35 user licenses. I have an existing PRI,...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysWhen do you recommend to use Vlans (for Voice and for Data). A nice link.Actually the network has almost 400 PC and 250 IP Phones and all these are in a plane network, the network doesn't have vlans to separate the data and voice traffic (hard...

I have a customer with a requirement to partition the corporate directory in such a way that each tenant can see only those extensions for whom they work. For example, tenant A can see tenant A employees and tenant B can only see tenant B employees....

gbwatkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I always understood that a phone would switch to it's 2nd choice CallManager when three keepalives that it sent to its primary CallManager were not acknowledged - with keepalives at the default of 30 second intervals that would be a minimun of 60 sec...

kerry1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! headsets

Hi This is for a Contact Center - all users have headsets.Requirement is that when an Agnet gets a call the ringing is heard only by the Agent in his/her headset and not by other people.How do you configure CM for this requirement?Thanks

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes