IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ICT between two 4.1(3) clusters. Calls between the clusters complete normally except when the user is on an extended call (normally a nationwide conference call), they are dropped. They report that they are normally on mute and when any act...

gregorysco by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have callmanager 4.2 integrated with harris pbx using NI2 signalling , when analog phone from pbx call ip phone caller id presented good and appear on the ip phone but when i call from ip phone to PBX the caller id oh ip phone not appeared...

We have two sites and at each site we have a voice gateway and a PRI. I want to set it up so that when the PRI at one site goes down, the call would be sent to the PRI at the other site. If that PRI is also down, then the call should go out the POTS ...

smuller by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allSystem: UCM v.6.1.3Phones: 7965G (SCCP 8.4.2)I have configured 1 DN on 2 phones (each as first line). On a 3rd phone I want to use a BLF for that DN which should only turn red if BOTH lines of that DN are busy/off hook!Is that possible? Any sug...

olischmid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having strange problems with my AS5300. I get things like:CONTROLLER-2-FIRMWARE: Controller <CAS-0> Received Yellow Alarm on controller T1 2CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller T1 2 changed state to downISDN-6-LAYER2DOWN: Layer 2 for Interface Se2:...

snickered by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I currently have 2 issues (not sure if they are related), but recently our external NTP reference was turned off. I have since added a new reference, but since the old reference was removed, any phone I add to the system does not update the ...

Hi Guys,I am trying configuring Gateway and CallManager with H323 protocol, when I do the call by PSTN it's ok, but, when I try the call by CCM 6.1 the receive the reply "disconnect cause = 38". I verify in Cisco Site, but, It inform only problem net...