IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

It is suggested that the entire set of users defined in the LDAP directory is not imported into Unified CM cluster. Because of our existing AD-structure, we will not be able to control the account export and for instance, omit OUs and none-IP-phone u...

I have recently installed Speech Connect. And it seems to be working fairly well for internal use. However I have a couple of strange issues. The main issue right now is If you call the internal extension and say the name of the person you are trying...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has any experienced this? Our new 7925's can't get tftp access to the callmanager. We are running ccm 6.1.3 3000, with the device pack installed and tftp restarted.The phone says:tftp errorthen it tries to contact CiscoCM1 using DNS (which is disa...

I have a single cluster split across the WAN. During a wan outage the CF unregistered setting forwards the call to the Full DDI number of the extension as each site has local telco connection. This works fine for hard set devices but with device prof...