IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,allCUCM 7.0---sip trunk(Non Sec)--Avaya SES---sip trunk(TLS)---avaya ACMSIP trunk between CUCM and SES are use G.711 a-law codec,The call failured.and avaya trace tools prompt codec mismatch. on cisco ip phone check the call status at the moment,i...

zl by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a customer that would like to setup AA with their AIM CUE v7.0 on their VG. I am just curious is there any limitation on how many *layers* i can put in for the AA??For example:1. for Finance, 2 for Marketing then 3 for HRAnd within Fin...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,My Customer is with following problem: When the attendant receive the call and hung up the phone She hear the audio only after 10 seconds. The problem is intermittent. This solution have the CallManager, and is working with MGCP.Thanks,Wilson

If I dial a hunt group internally the line group algorithm (Top Down)works fine, however if I dial the DID linked to the hunt group from my cell phone the line group algorithm doesn't work it hits the first person in the group then stops and goes to ...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a solution for a 7911 phone to have a single button push to dial an "internal emergency" extension...like a hunt group pilot or another extension. I can get it done in two steps but the customer wants one button that calls a hunt gr...

robray_sc by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes