IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, in the Cisco Unified Call Manager 6. I can see log or events of the registration of the phones? For example as the debug ephone registered or debug tftp events in the cisco call manager express?Thanks

Hi All!We have a client that is using Cisco VoIP and they have this Alcatel OXE. The alcatel OXE is having the connection going to the PSTN while the cisco equipments is for internal use only and doesnt have access to the pstn as of now. But they hav...

cmadiam82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question:Is it possible to pickup another line when you are already talking?I would assume this:You talk with someone, you put the line on hold, and pickup another line, make a small talk and close the line and resume the original line.The softkey te...

Hi,I have UCCM version 7.0, IP communicator version 7.0.2 and Check Point firewall for VPN. My IP communicator works fine when I'm in LAN.When I connect through VPN, IP communicator is registered with UCCM. The IP address of IP communicator is the IP...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to generate a MOS value for calls on CUCM 6. I would like a system wide average, but if thats not possible then if I could get a value for each call then I could generate an average from that.I have been reading Cisco CDR documents a...

ian.ryder by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes