IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,how would someone go about using a second language for the options menu ?For example, have a message in the beginning saying "For english press X". If this is selected an english options menu is announced, otherwise it will continue in a diffe...

Tony_S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a user who is saying that her 7960 phone will at times drop the call volume to a level where she has to strain to hear the other caller. This is a new occurence and has not happened in the past. Not sure where to even start looking for this....

nagel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have to install 2 server Call Manager 6.1 in mode cluster in the same site.i shud make one as primary , and the second as buckup. when the primary is dow, the service still with the backup server?where i shud configure the database ? how i share...

bsaid1977 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an application that will allow me to record a conversation within my Unity voice mail box as the conversation is happening? Would this be an extra application or is this already possible to do within Unity voice mail already?

Hi Guys,There are any tool in CCM version 5.1 that can show the change did (For example, CCS create or deleted) or another parameter ? Until where I know it's possible configure MLA, but, It is not tool to change did in CCM.Thanks,Wilson

I team I am trying to configuring a SIP account for SIP provider on a callmanager ver 6.DOes any body have any experience:My scenaryCisco IP-Phone (SCCP) ---> CuCM6.0(H.323) ---> Cisco Router 3825 (12.4) ---> SIP-Trunk to SIP-Provider I configure the...