IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two international locations.At one location (location 1) we have CUCM 6.0 & at the other location (location 2)we have CCME on 2800 router.Both locations are connected via 512K international MPLS link.Requirements:We want users behind CCME to ...

Hello,I have a CUCM 6.1 connected to a Cube on a h323 trunk to the pstn. Calls inbound and outbound operate normally except for the length of the DTMF tone sent to the PSTN. The signal is being sent h245-signal but should be sent h245- Alphanumeric.I...

Dear networkers,I have Installed Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express 2.0 successfully and integrated it with CUCM 6.1.2 (H.323 Mode).I have configured the route pattern 9999 to point to MP Express, but when calling the number all ihear is busy tone an...