IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any way to implement consultive call transfer on FXS analog phone?As far as I know MGCP allows only blind one - analog phone user presses 'flash' gets dial tone, dials target number and the call gets forwarded immediately. Is is possible to ...

asigachev by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, My Customer has a CallManager version 5.1, was identify a bug in the IP Phone 7912, occur that I am tryng change de version firmware. In the CCM the new firmware appear but In The IP Phone don't apper the new firmware. I Already effected res...

wilsonsant by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

6.1 (2.1000) - 13 is the call manager6.1 (2.1000) - 12 is the JTAPI Client The problem that we are having is with the JTAPI client connecting to the Cisco Communications Manager. Initially we tried to connect with the Audiolog server and were ...

So I have 4 FXO ports up and working under MGCP control and it works well, but no caller ID.So here I am trying to convert to H323 to make the clid work and cant get the calls to connect. What am I missing, does anyone have any examples?voice-port 0/...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears, one more thing, I am planning to upgrade to IPIVR V 4.0 from 3.5(3), already we have 900 IVR port license, my question is: can I use this license when upgraded to V 4.0 and what is required.thanks MUGAHID

mugahid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes