IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are running UCM 6.1. Recently I pulled a CDR report for a department. I only see outgoing calls on the report. Is there a way to configure CDR to generate reports for incoming calls too? Thanks,Yiwen

yiwentan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I'm trying to install CM 6.0 on a HP DL380-G4 Cisco compatible server. It passes the media check and starts disk and bios checks. But after that nothing happens. No error, no restart, no continue... The last things i see are;Machine passed hard...

yatisspor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a Cisco 2811 with IOS c2800nm-entservicesk9-mz.124-22.T.bin, CME Version 7.0(1) two VIC2-4FXO towards PSTN. Alls Call to the PSTN are cut after 2.55 min. approximately, from any of the FXO ports, Can someone help me with this.Thanks

We have a Cisco Unified Contact Center call center system that integrates with our Cisco Unified Call Manager. We are using Cisco 7941 phones with the Cisco Agent Desktop software on our clients in the call center. I have 1 user who is having and s...

caseym by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i`m trying to locate any SFTP sw for backing up CUCM. The application needs to be runing even when I logg off the back up server- not when I just lock the machine. I`ve tried FreeFTP`d and FreeSSH but both of which do not seem to work- I thought Free...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes