IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have CCM ver 7 , when i want to take manual backup to my laptop through MSftp , the Bachup status reaches to 60 % and then no action then i restard the CCM and do the backup manual again but backup status reachs to 60% and nothing later please ...

uniccnp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble configuring my system to allow CLID and name to show up on calls outbound to METRO numbes in our area. I did a debug isdn q931 but it shows my callgoing out as my 4-digit extension (3319) and not the full 10-digit number that I se...

I have two sites with CUCME 7.0 routers. Site A has a PRI for outbound calls and a T1 connection to Site B. Site B forwards its outbound calls to Site A to go out the PRI.When Site B makes an outbound call the call connects, but after that it doesn...

gmgarrian by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to setup a second admin on one of my Cue modules, once I login I receive this error "You are currently logged in without Administrator privileges, since the system has reached the maximum Administrators limit." Is the admin access a licensed ...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am using BAT for "user device profile". I've created UDP template and subscribed it for two serivces: extension mobility and corporate directory. When I run BAT, these two services are not added to user device profile as subscribed services...