IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to use a site code and 4 digit dialing to/from a new branch site.I am using ccm 4.1.3Gw's are h.323So, example is x7777I create a translation pattern 8.xxxx and discard the 8 and prefix 903900(this is not working)Then I create a route...

rcrumm_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Trunk...

I am trying to get some basic functionality from a test SIP trunk I've ordered from my carrier. I have created a dial-peer like:dial-peer voice 100 voip destination-pattern 8005551122 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10.1.1.1 session trans...

snickered by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just installed a cisco T1 PRI card into my router (cisco 2821) that has CME running on it.I'm trying to configure it in order to be able to make incoming and outgoing calls to the PSTN network. I've never done this before and the online sources ...

All:I'm getting alerts that the drive I have OS installed on my Unity server is running out of disk space (third party app alerts). Total size of OS drive is 12G and only 1.2G is free. I couldn't find anything that could be taking up space e.g MDBdat...

niquresh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes