cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Device Pack

How can I tell which is the latest device pack that I am using in CCM. I am using Call Manager version 3.3(4). I want to download the latest one from Cisco but I'm not sure which one is the last one on that was installed on the server.

julio by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUE GDM

I have a basic question about CUE,I want calls to come to auto attendant and when no one answers the call, it should go to GDM. AA:dial-peer voice 296 voip description ** NEW AA ** destination-pattern 296 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10...

External and Multicast Paging

Hi all, I have a customer who wants to be able to page to a multicast address, and a paging system on their FXS port at the same time. I've tried a million different configurations, but can't seem to come up with a configuration that will light up...

slongewa by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Phone Registration

I have a callmanager business edition version 6.1(2). After all the necessaryconfiguration including license activation and services activation, the phones could not register with the callmanager. I checked the network configuration on the phones; an...

CUCM 6.x CAR error 10011

CUCM 6.1.2.1000-13In CAR, when I go to System > System Parameters > Gateway Configuration I recieve the following error:10011 - System Error. Contact System Administrator. I also get this error when I try to run Gateway Utilization Reports.I can sea...

voipis4me by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes