IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a few questions on a internal project I have coming up. I have installed CME4.0 with CUE 2.1.3 and has been running fine for a while now. But, I have been asked to put in place a feature that CME does (extension mobility), which isnt...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,Please could somebody confirm if the 2801 router is capable of communication with Call Manager via H323.I was just about to order the equipment for a deployment, until I came accross the following document:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voi...

d-g-c by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to Call Manager, my company's CallManager 6.0 suddenly stopped working two days ago, I reset (power cycle) CCM publisher and service was restored. Now I need to find out where the call manager was failing. The first thing I want to look ...

Hello all,I have a 7921G that is stuck in headset mode. The odd thing is we don't have any headsets or users with headsets. I have tried resetting the phone through callmanager and locally, but nothing seems to work. I can switch it between speaker a...

Hi,Incoming calls to a Cisco Phone CFwdAll to Cisco Unity (A Different Region/Location G.729br8) were dropping on the H323 2821 Voice Gateway Router.I have configured our Voicemail Device Pool to use a Region that connects to all other sites at G.711...

kim_beadle by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes