IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a cisco 8961 phone that I have hopefully set up correctly in CUCM 11.5. I have also downloaded and put in my tftp server the sip upgrade .sgn file. When I plug the phone in, I reset it to factory default and it gets an ip address from my windo...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Collaboration Community,    I am looking to setup a couple conference room phones but would like to not utilize more than one DN if possible, is it recommended or considered best practice to use a shared DN between conference phones or utilize one DN...

Isaac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 parallel 3925E (IOS 15.6) systems configured for call routing between 2 parallel gateways and internal PBX'sI need to do maintenance on one of the systems so I want to stop the establishment of new calls whilst maintaining existing calls u...

Hi,When I do a “SHOW SIP-UA REGISTER STATUS”, I got two records: one is showing ".*" which registered status shows no; another one is the actual SIP number which registered status shows yes. Please see attached screenshot. I got a problem of incoming...

Xian Li by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes