IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI've been tasked with a CUCM/ROLM integration. I need to do extension to extension dialing between the two systems and possibly use the ROLM as the PSTN gateway for the CUCM. I have done an NEC CUCM integration for ext2ext but never touched a RO...

efrazee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Carrier has one PRI to 1st 2851, anther PRI to 2nd 2851. They are configured as trunk at carrier(according to carrier) We have dial-peer .T on 1st 2851. H323 to CCM. Everything been working fine, Two days ago incoming call no longer working, debug cc...

Hello, We are having a strange issue with our CCME (Version 4.0(0)) that goes along these lines....An agent attempts to transfer a call to another extension, if the destination extension does not pick up the agent trying the transfer will hit the "en...

nac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got the VG224 and the CUCM6.1.1, i want the basic configuration on the VG224, and how do i integrate this with the CUCM. if it is gateway how it will be as a MGCP or SCCP and what will be the configuration on the VG....Please help on this i wi...

Hi,I have a gateway with two Gig interfaces. Gig 0/0 is connected to switch 1. Customer would like to connect Gig 0/1 to another switch for redundancy reasons. If either of the switches fails the other interface can take over. Is this possible ?Cheer...

f.mottier by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using UCM version 5.1.3 - need to know if there is a parameter or timer to set a ringback for callers put on hold. For example, if I put a call on hold and forget about them, after a set time limit (say 2 minutes), my phone rings again reminding me t...

I have a system with 4 FXO ports and I have a total of 16 dial-peers configured for these 4 FXO ports. The 16 works out to 4 dial-peers for each FXO since each dial-peer matches different outbound call types such as local, ld and intl. Can I use a ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes