IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone; I have moved on to the next phase of this deployment. We have two CME routers. Calls are working by not transferring to the mailbox.  Site A:Cisco ISR 1861WAN: 172.16.2.4, Unity 172.16.2.5Phones: 172.16.5.0/27 Site B:Cisco UC520WAN: 1...

Resolved! Call pick

Hello,I have to create a call pick group , but the customer wants to put some kind numeric password before picking up the call, I did not find any option for this. Thanks. 

I am trying to add Cisco 8821 to CUCM version 11.0.1. The phone will not register. The IPv4 address in Call Manager is different from the IP address on the phone itself. I've deleted the phone from CM. I've factory reset the phone. I then added the p...

tijuanach by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!! One question, in my CUCM Server Version 10.5, I realiced by access SSH "show status" (image1) and I see the all disks on 88% I apply this procedure (Procedure) but only lower the Disk/logging to 79% and the other partitions Active and Ina...

Hi all, I have 4 ext 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004 ,  I need to configure the order in how they will ring.Fist 1001 ----> if this won't answer this will go to line 1002 and so one.  But I can't make it work it not passing to  1002. thanks.

Resolved! Number Referral

How do I configure a Number Referral for a number?  I want callers to hear message saying 'this number has been changed to new number'. CUCM 10.5

G3261 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiRecently I got a new router 3945. I was going to test it out for the phones but I found out it didn't do anything, won't even show the command for telephony-serviceI did some research and had to activate a type of license FoundationSuiteK9 and AdvU...

Jthnusmc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a problem with incoming calls coming through H323 trunk. Call comes from number starting 812XXXXX but then magically turn into 912XXXXX From Dialed Number Analyzer or logs.I can't find where 8 transforms into 9.37016452.047 |14:53:15.3...

1.jpg

Resolved! UC Design

Hello Experts,We have 2 date centers (DC) which are being used as the primary (DC1) and secondary (DC2) for all our Unified Communication servers. We are moving from ISDN PRI to SIP Trunking and considering to install the HA CUBE in the DC2 but all p...

Hi all, I’m looking for a little help on setting up a default announcement only mail box for all users. We use extension mobility throughout but not all users have a mail box – Licence costs, with this is mind we would like to forward all calls to un...

Chetty by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes