IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello AllCan someone shed some light on the below scenario. Remember its a scenario and I don't know if anyone has implemented this but I need to know pro's and con's and limitations.Scenario:CUCM 6.X, OCSS 2007, CUPS, CUPC AND MOC.Users have moc and...

feisalb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i will like to understand the technology behind EM. when u create your userprofile, how will the CME associate that to my number configured under the ephone-dn because there is no place where d number to associate to the profile is specified.i need t...

snzeadibe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i had this error message when I applied the backup manually: [The version of CCM installed CCM 4.1(3) has not been verified- to function with BARS 4.0.6000. You should upgrade the BARS software to ensure complete compatibility otherwise you cou...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have installed Cisco Unity express 3.0 and integrated the same with CME. Now, our CU requires when someone calls VM pilot number, "VM Calling" should be displayed on the calling party's IP phone.Is this possible? If yes, how do we achieve this.

Hi all,I brough up an office in Pune India about two years ago using a 1760v router with FXOs and CCM 4.0.2a, the 1760v router was configured as an H.323 gateway with analog lines to PSTN. I ran into an issue with the VIC2-4FXO module and the analog ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a query re QoS settings on a 3560 switch. The switch has PCs and VOIP phones attached.The 3560 is configured with what is a basically an AutoQos config. The dscp mappings, queue thresholds etc are all there in the 'sh run'. However, a 'sh m...

PDEdwards by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes