IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I'm really interested in getting an idea of how to use EEM Tcl scripts or other method to get PoE for our phones switched off at night to save power. Does anyone know if there's any whitepapers on doing this? I saw the idea on a Cisco slide ...

Resolved! CCME

i have a uc500. I want the dial tone (when the users off-hook the phone) be different of the tone received after dial the 9 digit (secondary-dialtone). How can I do that.Thanks.

We moved from Callmanager 4.2(3) to UCM 6.1(2). DMA seemed to migrate all the data, but it appears Music on Hold is not working. I'm guessing this should be simple, but I can't seem to find the source of the problem. Music source exists, MoH server i...

Hi All,I'm wondering if anyone can help me as I'm struggling to get MoH Live feed working through my SRST 3845 router. Config is as followsvoice-port 0/2/0 auto-cut-through operation 4-wire signal immediate ! dial-peer voice 7777 pots destinati...

r.barber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Afternoon guys!! Im having a nightmare at the moment trying to get a number i dial "1090" to be routed to a gateway, once at the gateway for it then to be translated into another number "2649" for this to be matched under a DP and sent back to the ca...