IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

No sure if this is the correct forum but we are prepping a network for Voice and making sure all QOS requriements are set correctly setup.We have a network of CAT65K with SUP720. We will be enabling MLS QOS on the switch which will set all ports to u...

paulhardy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is possible to change order of directory menu items on IP phone... We have following order 1. Missed calls2. Received calls3. Placed calls4. Intercom history5. Personal directory6. Corporate directory Is possible to change this order??

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,at present we are running 4.1(3) ES111 due some Nice Voice Recording issues.We are upgrading to 4.1(3)SR7 next weekend as these fixes have not been added to SR6.We are using Proteus as a call logging solution and at present on ES111 the CDR Dat...

Hi all! I`ve got overhellming my head problem. I managed to set up voip network with AA and voicemail, now i want conections for outside calls throught ISDN (bri) interface. I can call out but when call is picked up no sound is heard at all. I do al...

tomasz1983 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. im fairly used to using the 7941's with CCME. I've specced up and purchased a load of 7906's for a customer, and they've asked the question about speed dials.Now I can get my 7941's working fantastically well with the speeddial.xml file. Is there...

davieshuw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have sip account from provider and config to sip-ua with cisco 3800 series all peer behind my pbx are registered then I have call to some telephone numberI have hear from IVR of sip server "this's time number is not valid".What's the "time number" ...

Ph0kiszar by Level 1
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes