IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I got a brand new 7921G wireless IP Phone that is is not even detecting any wireless network... Is there any specific way of turning its radio interface ? or I may have gotten a faulty one ?? I have manually assigned it IP and SSID ... tried...

Hello,we try to upgrade to CUCM 6.01 BE on a new Hardware. During the Installation of the BE there is no Option to Import Files from a previous CM Version.Is it possible to upgrade from CM4.x to CUCM 6.x BE ?????If its possible, how ???In the Install...

Ralf.Bopp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME 4.3phones 7941/62 with latest firmware (SCCP41.8-3-5S.loads)Problem:I have two phones (dn 309,310) in one pickup group (909)when calling to ext. 310, user on 309 cannot PickUp call, must use GroupPickUp and then type number 909 to redirect call(i...

bodnar.p by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Someone know if in the CCM 5.0(4) version , the FAC is displayed in the CDR, i know that in the 5.1(3)version it can but i think that this is an unsupported feture in the version 5.0(4)http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/5_1_3/...

dsegura11 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I look after a CM in a different country & they get lots of overseas calls, but when they get a missed call it comes up with say 944173339xxx, but they can't dial that number back. I have some config in the router to add 90044 to 44, but this do...

analysts by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes