IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi again,I have a client requesting the followingwhen a user calls a number, he will be calling a number whic calls three other numbers and all of them are set in a conference. (all of them are ip phones " caller and called" and the customer has 4.2 ...

twissam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that wants to add an external moh source to their current callmanager 6.x implementation. I currently have the default. They have this external box that used to connect in somehow to their old pbx. Is there a way to connect somet...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer has 30 DDI's, they want these DDI's to be displayed to the called party when going over the PSTN as opposed to just the main number being displayed. Teh problem is that no matter what DDI phone makes an offnet call only the main number is ...

silex by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a newly deployed CUCM 6.1 with Unity 5. They are getting a 5 sec silence before connecting to Unity on call forward no answer. When you call VM pilot or hit msg icon on phone, greeting kicks in right away with no delay so I thi...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any one know if you can get a VG224 working in SCCP mode with CCM 4.13?I can add the gateway as a SCCP gatewway and have configured it up, however I cannot get the SCCOp to come up. I keep getting a registration rejected messages in the debugs

JeffG1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several 7961 phones which reboot after each call, any idea on how to resolve this? I know it's not the switch, port or network cable as other phones work fine using the same switch port and network cable

fultont by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have an issue where a customer has several PRIs and when a internal caller calls out, they get a different caller ID mask, according to which PRI they hit. I have it set on the route pattern (in callmanager 6.x) to use a particular number...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes