IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI'm trying to configure a dial-peer to talk to an ITSP. I seem to recall that there was an authentication command under the dial peer on a previous cme system. Is it something I need to download a new ios for? As I don't seem to have the authen...

Hi!I always used the voice gateway like h323 gateway or mgcp gateway on enterprise 100% Cisco.Now, I want use the cisco voice gateway like sip gateway in a customer!The solution is a site central with 2 (two) CCM 5 or 6 and n remote site with voice g...

Can I use the symbols '*' or '#' in a phone extension? For example, 33* or 33#. I am using CME and the reason for wanting to do this is for easier use of Intercom feature.Thanks,Mike

mikepinto by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is my problem,i have set a VOIP networkin a Bank,this is how it work,i have a central gatekeeper at the head office which controls all the branch gateway.At the headoffice i have a PRI connection from the gakeeper to a Nortel PBX,at the bran...

Looking to backup CUE in an automated fashion taking into consideration security and best practices (i.e. storing passwords in clcear text and elevatedprivledges on router).Has anyone done this or know of anyone who provides a 3rd party app todo so?T...

Hi,We have a Call Manager 4.2.3 installed on the MCS 7845 platform.Looking for suggestions regarding which scsi drives to pull when breaking the mirror whenever there is a failure on any of the parallel scsi disks (top or bottom).We have RAID 1+0 f...

sshams007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to add Plantronics SupraPlus headsets to an Express 4.1 system using 7906 phones. looking at the admin guide it mentions just adding a line in config for auto answer. Is that all that's required to get the headsets to work?

silex by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a cisco 2811 router with a NAT configuration and Call Manager 4.1.3. I have setup the SIP trunk to an outside company. When I call an outside number using this SIP trunk it rings the phone but after that there is just silence. No one ca...

I am trying to wrap my mind around NANP and the way it tags a call as being "international" "local" "long distance”.I have an issue where my provider needs me to strip the 011 from a call if I am tagging the call as "international" when it is sent ...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes