cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCM Upgrade

We are currently on CM 4.1(3) and looking to go to 6.x. From the Product Upgrade tool, I see the following are our entitled upgrade options:CM4.3-K9-SUP= SW CallManager Upgrade 4.x To 4.3CM5.1-K9-SUP= SW Upgrade CM 4.1 to 5.1 for SMARTnetCM6.0-K9-SU...

Resolved! IP Communicator

Dera All,I have installed IP Communicator on VPN clinets and it is registered and working properly.I have configured a Class Search Space (CCS) to control the calls permission per IP phones.I have applied a CCS which enables calling national numbers ...

muhannad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CCM 6.0.1 and UC 2.0.1I have a 7912 phone that then you call from another IP Phone it rings the normal 3 times and goes to voice mail. When you call from a cell phone of digital phone it goes straight to voice mail and the user does not even ...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to add multiple wav files for music on hold to the call manager express? We would like to have the option of having different messages play for different offices rather than a system wide MOH wave file.

I have CME 4.1 and 7945 ver 8.3(2)SThere are two problem;1) for some menus, navigation button doesnt work correctly.2) I try to transfer outside call to inside phone, phone doesn't answer,after ending trasfer ring-back tone continues to play in the b...

Hi,I have a callmanager 4.1 and a 1760 with some BRI's under MGCP control. Someone cannot call us. After some debugging I have seen the following:Good call:ISDN BR0/0 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8 callref = 0x1F Sending Complete Bearer Ca...