IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a user who calls in from a cell phone and get dial tone on our cme system. All other calls go through just fine. Direct inward dial is turned on the PRI. I am translating incoming digits, but my last line is rule 15 /.*/ /560/ which should ...

jowagner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DST

hi,my ccm version is 4.3.1.i wanted to install lattest dst patch on my server. can you please send me the links or any other informationRegards,stn

Dear Pros,I have a situation and need your helps:We have a C2800 router running as voice gateway, the connection to PSTN is via some FXO ports, the voice gateway is configured as an MGCP gateway in CCM. Things worked well except the CLID (calling lin...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer who is using CME 4.0 (2) is having issue with the local directory. For some reason when searching from the phone on any users first name starting with L they get the XML Error [4]: Parse Error.The directory has been auto populated by the ...

hi there, I have set up call manager v6 business edition and all is fine apart from the directory. When pressing the directory key on a 7941 the message host not found appears and you cannot see any of the configured users. Anyone got any pointers as...

carlsclan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Last week, I faced the problem with existing Attendant console. I have a setup where the main number is configured to a pilot number, which is configured to route calls to first available hunt group members. The hunt group members are extensi...