IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is what happens.User sets phone (ext. 4454) to call forward all to an external phone number (555-5555)i.e. a cell phone. When someone outside of the system (555-5551)calls the 4454 number it is forward back out the PRI as the number that called...

hi everyone,is there any way to make a 7912G IP Phone work in home environment? simple dsl/cable connection with a soho-class (non-cisco) router... does it have a standalone mode, or call manager is a must? if so, can i install it on the client or wh...

I have a CM 4.x (subscriber) whose web admin and user admin pages will not respond to requests. One day it was fine and the next, they will not appear. Publisher pages are OK, though.I cannot find any services that are stopped nor any other symptom...

bji by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have MOH live feed connected to E&M ports with Multicast. Users are hearing Tone on Hold instead of Music on Hold.THe Debug ephone MOH shows "no music resources available, or No DN entry.We have this standard configured for over 200 branc...

A noob question. Im adding two gateways (MGCP) one a 2811 and a 3825. Its telling me I have the same name on the gateway. The description is totally different on both gateways but the same domain. What is wrong? Does the domain name have to be differ...

I am working on a CME lab. I am new to Cisco Voip and am having a few issues. My lab phone is saying TFTP file not found. I have network connectivity through it and can ping my router. I have verified that the file was placed into flash after untarin...

painee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok all. Problem came up today where users that have voicemail in a CME/CUE environment can access voicemail, but when a call comes in to the number, they dont answer, and its SUPPOSED to go to voicemail, but it doesnt. It just cuts the call off com...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have a client that wants to disable the callwaiting beep when a call comes in. I have seen where you can disable the ring, but I have not seen where you can disable the call waiting beep. Do any of you have any idea how it can be done, or if...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes