IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a problem integrating the CUCM 6 with an Active Directory. I configure all the parameters of the LDAP system and the LDAP directory, click in the sync button, and the system tell me that the proccess is succesfull. I have end users that ...

I have 2x 1Mbps PPP links from my core router (3660 running OSPF) to one branch (02x 1841) that need to be balanced. My concern is about the load at the branch's routers (02x 1841), if I enable OSPF, considering that we don't summarize routes and my ...

Hello,Voice termination applies to a call that has two call legs, one leg on a time-division multiplexing (TDM)interface and the second leg on a Voice over IP (VoIP) connection. This termination function isperformed by digital signal processor (DSP) ...

goranr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.We have two CCM (1 publisher and 1 subscriber).Now all phones register on publisher.We want to make some "load balancing" and register some phones on subscriber.We have made a new VLAN, a new dhcp scope, and in this scope we have configured su...

Hi,i have a GSM adapter plugged into a fxs port.If i place a call from a IP phone everything works fine. If i put on hook the ip phone and try to place another call i get a busy tone and the only way is to unplugs and plugs again the cable that conne...

My outbound calls are failing because I am not sending the media type to the SIP SP. Tried to disable early media 180 but not helping. SIP SP is sending G729 calls. I need to set up CMCU 6.0 to send media tyope in the invite message, any ideas? thank...

jcompiano by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes