IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a GSM adapter plugged into a fxs port.If i place a call from a IP phone everything works fine. If i put on hook the ip phone and try to place another call i get a busy tone and the only way is to unplugs and plugs again the cable that conne...

My outbound calls are failing because I am not sending the media type to the SIP SP. Tried to disable early media 180 but not helping. SIP SP is sending G729 calls. I need to set up CMCU 6.0 to send media tyope in the invite message, any ideas? thank...

jcompiano by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Somebody can tell me what is the problem with my VIC card?My cisco 2801, 2 VIC2-4FXO card, 2FastEthernet, 1 Serial.My problem is the extension phone line that connected from PABX always busy when I connected it into my VIC2- 4FXO card, but w...

cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BACD CCIE LAB

Hi,Do we have tftp access in the LAB, in regards to the bacd readme file can we copy it and read it on the machine or we need to get it from the documentationGood day

twissam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an elementary question; it may sound silly but please help.(I am from storage background so don't know much about telecom)What is the advantage of conference code no from a service providerover traditional telephone, which has conferencing fac...

CCM 4.2(3)1760 12.1(3)TSRST 3.1In CallManager I have 24 phones in the SRST device pool. The other device pool is set to SRST-Disable.When I simulate a CM failure (unplug the network cable) phones that are not part of the SRST DP are being registered...

benharned by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes