IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I fear there may be a CCM rebuild coming in my near future :).. I'm having a strange problem where I cannot dial internal numbers, that are local to my CCM. Say I have extension 20000, and extension 20001, I cannot dial between the phones. I think...

jkloza by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMA Compatibility

Need to confirm if the Data Migration Assistant (DMA) is compatible with Callmanager 4.2(3). The cut-off used to be CM 4.1, but I noticed the Compatibility Matrix now shows it as compatible with 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3. Is this accurate?Thanks in advance.

The bigger picture of what I'm doing is trying to ultimately discern what the cause of my "transfer directly to VM" problems are. Along the way, I've decided to try to understand the debug logs in greater detail. In examining them, I have come acro...

pkluss by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day to all!I'm trying to find out if Secure SRST is supported on the Cisco 2821 router. I know that normal SRST is supported and that Secure SRST requires a k9 IOS (that I have in place) however the commands are unrecognised when I type them in....

we have two gks(gk1 and gk2). a 3rd gw is going to setup as remote zone. The idea is call through the 3rd gk to gk1 and gk2 will share the use of gk1 and gk2. What command can achieve?I found the statement:remote zone gk1 7* blast/seqremote zone gk2 ...

So if I create a conference on the 7970 and hit end call it hangs up both lines in the conference. Is there a way to only hang up on one of the lines of a conference if I want to continue talking to them without having to call them back?