IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Allmy company needs to support the customers through dialup connections and there is no any analog phone line ready.can any one help me how i can use the modem relay or any thing to solve this problem.i have 2811 gateway.Regards

Hello Folks,We have one way audio issue. When I Receive/Make a call from the IP phone nobody can hear me but I can hear the other end very well. I know most of the time this is an routing misconfiguration but I don't seem to be able to figure out whe...

i have customer that make voip between 2 site through vpn and the vpn terminited on the routers and behind the router there is isa server act as firwall but sometimes we suffer problems with the voip traffic but when we remove the isa from the sytem ...

I have multiple remote unity 4.x and one 3.x with exchange servers local to unity boxes. The exchange servers are being migrated to a new local cluster, and a new unity 5.01 box is being built. Has anyone used the Unity Tool 'migrate subscriber dat...

We are on CCM 4.1 and are having a strange problem with conference calling. Users can initiate a conference call but audio does not pass. This was working fine forever, but for some reason has now stopped working. I reset all conference bridges, but ...

stevenle by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes