IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,A client of mine recently had an IPT company do a Cisco CM/Unity roll out. They are currently in the process of testing Unified Personal Communicator using USB headsets. One unexpected consequence of this has been that VoIP calls as well as a...

I just installed a new VG224 at the remote site in Japan connecting to centralized call manager in Singapore. The VG224, voice gateway router to PSTN and switch are at the remote site accessing call manager on a 3m WAN line. the VG224 runs with IOS ...

auraycats by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf I have the CCME at my office, How many phones can i have in one conference??? Also If I do change over to the CCM and have to additional DSPs configured.... how many conferences can I support and what would be the highest number of participants ...

if i have CCME in a branch connected to another CCME in another branch and there is voip between them using codec g729 when ip phone in branch 1 call ip phoone in branch 2 do i need for dsp transcoding in that case