IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I got a project for the first time toget some clusters operational overseas1 that is coming up very soon is TokioJApan'I was wondering if there is a website out there that tell you like for each country what is the digits for local callslong distance...

jgittins1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, when I run unified call connector for the CME, it says "acquiring for line FAILED" then I exit all the application in the PC background, still shows FAILED. any suggestion would be very appreciated. thanksAlex

Hi,We have a department who use a simple hunt group (CallManager 4.1(3)) and need reporting on the number of calls and number of abandoned calls that are hitting the hunt group and associated phones.Does anyone know of how to do this simply in CallMa...

scoe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts,we need a solution for one of our customer. We change a Siemens PBX and customer now gets a Cisco CCM (we are happy that we kicked them out) but we have now a little problem. What Siemens did for customer is the following..) If customer ...

kseewald by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 7206 Voice Gateways that are practically identical (same NPE, voice ports, and IOS version). However, the DSPs seem to operate differently. If I do a "show voice dsp" on them, one shows some output, while the other is blank. Any suggest...

Hi,Presently we are running BARS server on Publisher, and the publisher is running short of Diskspace.Can it possible to run the BARS server other than Publisher CCM server(MCS Hardware).Please suggest me!!!Regards,

Hi All,I have CCM 4.0. Recently the corporate directory search is not working for new users. When ever I search for the new user in phone it will always show the result of old user name, which have been deleted.Why is it so? Can some body help on th...