IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

What is the tolerance limit of Maximum Jitter and Average Jitter for Cisco IP Phones. The Call Manager version is CCM 4.1.(3). Currently I see Maximum Jitter 1 and Minimum Jitter 0 for I hit ?? on IP Phone. I haven't checked the other fields, but ...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to connect two E1 cards back to back so all calls from CPE go out to the Service provider equipmentOn the Service provider equipment they have set up the followingController e1 0/3/0Ds0-group 15 time slots 1-31 type ext-sigFraming no-CRC4Clock...

Hi,The Security Natzis have asked if i can hide or disable the user from seeing the network configuration page of the phone. I would still need to let the support people have access to it. If anyone has herd of this please let me know.

nexus1467 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a problem that my bri layer 1 is deactivated after 30 seconds of idle so the first incoming call don't receive on ny extension interface BRI0/0/0 no ip address isdn switch-type basic-net3 isdn tei-negotiation preserve isdn point-to-point-setup...

Guys today i tried to install CCM 6 on VMWARE...i tried to get doc for this installation but never find any one....guys i installed it on VMWARE workstation 6.......i choose linux coperate 4 and booted up the dvd.....th einstallation went pretty smoo...