IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi friends,i must configure SRST on VG224 that work as MGCP on CCM. I found some guide but they don't satisfied me. Someone can help me? my release is 12(4)6T7. I see that is possible to configure call-manager-fallback. I can configure it like a 28xx...

Can anybody tell me if Cisco Attendant Console works with Cisco UCM 6.0? I have been told it is not supported with 6.0, and that you need to buy a 3rd party software app in order to get the Attendant Console features? Is this true?Thanks,Ben

bcook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have the CCM 5.x inside a NAT with somo phones on SCCP and SIP, and they are working fine. But i need to have a phone with sip outside the nat.What configuration do i have to put on the phone and on the router?I'm not getting very sucessfulAndre...

labredes1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have CCM 4.1(3). We have configured Cisco IOS Conference Bridge on 3845 router. Device pool applied is Default with Codec G.711.Following are the details collected from 3845.IP address of my phone is 10.10.34.20.10.50.254.2 is Voice Gateway. I i...