IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,,I had installed 2 ccm5.0 servers (publisher and subscriber) and i had registered the publisher and the subscriber and all my ip phones and every thing is fine.the problem when the publisher is went off all the cisco phones goes down, i had alread...

cinfazooo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know what the latest you can upgrade CallManager to if you want to stay with Windows server? I thought I read that they offer a Windows version in CM ver 6??? Also, What is the latest version of CM if I want to stay with Win 2000?

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some CMC assistance. Have a customer who has multiple physical locations making outside calls through a centralized PRI. The customer wants to flag calls made by each of these locations so they can bill each locations cost center for LD calls....

Hi AllI have a strange issue with answering the night bell. When two users try to answer the night bell at the same time, sometimes instead of picking up the incoming call they get connected to each other, and the night bell keeps ringing.Any Ideas?R...

6rdold by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote location with four phones; I am having an issue with getting a dedicated WAN link to this location. Is it possible to do VoIP calls over an internet VPN, with dedicated internet, and maintain a decent QoS?

jkjackson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes