IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't get how an FXO port connected to an FXS port can distinguish the DNIS. Shouldn't the FXS port just apply ringing voltage to the FXO port without any DNIS passing?Here is the scenario:VoIPphone------(gateway)FXS----FXO(PBX)----phoneVoIP phone...

guys i m trying to install CCM 6 on VMware 6.....now i boot the dvd and everythijg is done but at the end it says cant get to th edefault gateway (detect) guys i m using bridg connection t my physial NIC......now i have given ip adress of CCM 192.16...

Can some one tell me what cell phone make/model will work with CCM 5.1 or greater? I was told a Nokia E61 would work. My question is, if a cell phone has WIFI capability what is the deciding factor to make it work with Cisco Call Manager?

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the tolerance limit of Maximum Jitter and Average Jitter for Cisco IP Phones. The Call Manager version is CCM 4.1.(3). Currently I see Maximum Jitter 1 and Minimum Jitter 0 for I hit ?? on IP Phone. I haven't checked the other fields, but ...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to connect two E1 cards back to back so all calls from CPE go out to the Service provider equipmentOn the Service provider equipment they have set up the followingController e1 0/3/0Ds0-group 15 time slots 1-31 type ext-sigFraming no-CRC4Clock...

Hi,The Security Natzis have asked if i can hide or disable the user from seeing the network configuration page of the phone. I would still need to let the support people have access to it. If anyone has herd of this please let me know.

nexus1467 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes