IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Our previous telephone system had a "Priority" button that the receptionist could press before transferring a caller that alerted the intended recipient that the caller was a Priority caller (as in the boss). This would cause the recipient's phone t...

I'm trying to route calls via H323 between CME and CCM.I can't figure out why the call fails from the phone on the CME site to the CCM. I get a fast-busy.Obviously I'm missing something.From the CCM I can call the phone on the CME.Any advice will be ...

troark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of upgrading call manager and just upgraded to 4.1(3). I added a 7906 phone to the call manager and it regiesters. The problem is we have 2 call managers and this phone stays registered with the publisher which should be the s...

wbarren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have a problem with password synchronisation for ccmcdr[ when i use addminutility and i check the password synchronisation i have password synchronized = N both in Publisher and subscirber)please can someone help me to resolve this problem?m...

abouhich by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to setup linked Hunt Groups but I'm having some issues as some of the components are missing.I have a CCM 4.2(3).When I try to add a Hunt Pilot number of an already configured Hunt Groups to a new line group the systems returns (no matc...