IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running CCM 4.1.3 SR5b and I'm facing a challenge with helping an end-user set the CallFwdAll on his IP phone extension to forward all calls to his mobile phone. The problem is that his mobile # is a long distance call from his site and we have ...

ckltd7401 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed business edition but I can't see how to access unity connection? Do I need to turn on a service or install it separately? The install disc lists CallManager and Unity connection but at no time during the install did it ask any detail...

When a user goes into their voicemail (Unity 4.2(1)) and reviews delete messages, the are able to recover deleted email messages and review the deleted email as well as voice mail messages. While Unity is connected to Exchange 2003, they don't want ...

Hi all, hope Im posting this in the correct section. I am looking to implement QoS for one application only. I want to dedicate 400k to it. Here is the config I was going to use. How does it look to you? Class-Map " name of application " Match protoc...

Hi We have a requirnment from the customer that he should reach a perticular pstn number if the ip phone does pick up after some time.I configured the cfna on a ccme router to a pstn for a phone but after some rings it gives me a fast busy signal.T...

When I have a call, I pick up the handset but the phone keeps ringing. I have to press the answer button after picking up the phone to answer the call. How can I answer the call just by picking up the phone without pressing answer? Also, when making ...

alynj1000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes