IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I was asked to get the call details of a certain user then do it thru sql query on our pubs. I did get what I want...but the problem is, the date/time is not correct.i found some formula conversion:*convert from date/time:=(A2-DATE(1970,1,1))*8640...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a T1 CAS (nowhere close to a PRI)It has 24 channels used for Voice / FAX / General VM. When calls are made outside, calls go out of the available channel and displays the number of the channel. e.g. I dial a phone, the next available line was ...

joel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The connection between CCM & CUPS is working. The troubleshoouting tool from the CUPs did not show any failure.But i cant see the status from the telephone on the presence client. I can only see the status if the user i logged on or the user has not ...

Hi,probably this is a case for an RMA but if anybody has a secret key combination to do more than a factory reset I'd be happy to read that.My phone lights the LEDs, then shows the Cisco Systems, Inc. Screen but then reboots. I can factory reset it (...