IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We have a customer requirnment who have an ipt setup for login and logout option.For example the users access the international number from phone till the evening.But after that the others can access it too.The fac also doest work out as th...

I am experiencing a problem with my multicast music-on-hold streams. It seems that all streams are sent to my branches and I am not sure why.I am running sparse-dense pim. I look in the IGMP group memberships and none of my moh streams are register...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCME Issues

I've got CCME running on a 2611XM with a 7912 setup and i'm having a few issues. The phone is not registering and sits on "Configuring IP"The router is running 12.4(3a) and CCME 3.3i've specified load 7912 CP7912060000SCCP050124A.sbin &tftp-server fl...

richard-o by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have two Cisco 3640 gateways with NM-HDV-2E1.I want to change the packet size for the g729r8. But the only place to change it is in voice class codec 1.After I change it then I should be able to link it to the dial-peer, right?But the dial peer i...

Hi all,voice-port 0/2/0!voice-port 0/2/1!ccm-manager mgcp!mgcpmgcp call-agent 10.3.1.196 service-type mgcp version 0.1mgcp dtmf-relay voip codec all mode out-of-bandmgcp validate domain-name!mgcp profile default!dial-peer voice 100 voip destination-p...

I have a Unity Express that is telling me that no mailbox is associated with this extension when clearly i have configured a number under the ephone-dn and also configured in Unity Express.I can dial that extension internally and I can leave messages...