IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CME 4.0.3 on a 2811. I am having problems getting the local directory option to show via the 7961 phone. It just gives "host not found" message, all other services on the system are working fine. Any ideas?

neilo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone specifically know whether there is a firmware parameter required for CIPC ("load" command) when running it with CCME? I have doen a fair bit of digging and all I can see so far is that you can specify the phone type as "type cipc".I un...

cjhunt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CER 1.2(3a)Ssr2aOS 2000.2.7Sr8While reading through a field notice for DST fix for CER it states "For CER version 1.2(3), please apply OS 2000.4.2SR14 which can also be downloaded from the link above. These Operating Systems contain the fix for the D...

So with the announcement of 6.0 I am worried about deploying 4.x and having to upgrade in the not so distant future. Have people been deploying 5.x successfully? Does anyone know when 5.x or even 6 (when it is official) will be golden bridge?Take i...

jlefko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Once a VPIM integration is complete, should the CSVPIMConnector service be started and set to automatic ?My current VPIM integration seems to work properly once this service is started. The default setting is to start the service manually. Should th...

I am presently on Call Manager 4.1 with all my Gateways running MGCP. I would like to switch to H.323 for the caller ID and T.37 protocols. However, as the Cisco Documentation states, FAC is not supported on an H.323 gateway because the gateway does ...

phrodide by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will be implementing an emergency responder for a new customer. They are in one building on multiple floors. All 911 calls will go out to the same PSAP. Everyone will have a DID number.Should the individula DID numbers be used for the ELIN's or woul...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes